Monday, October 6, 2008

Vote for me!

Hey guys! While spending the weekend forced to watch football I entered an inspiration board contest over at Creative Odd's and Ends!

Take a moment, head over there and vote for me! (ok, only vote for me if you think mine is the better one, which is Inspiration Board #1)

Vote for #1 Here

It was fun to create the board and put together something really unique and totally different from my wedding.

The task was to take this picture:


And create an inspiration board around it. Here's what I came up with. Don't you want to go to a wedding like this? I feel like there would be mulled wine and osso buco there, and that's something I would enjoy!








Happy Monday- I hope to have lots of fun posts this week, its just been a little crazy!!!

No comments: