Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Smarty Had a Party

Don't you just love the name? Smarty Had a Party is a website I stumbled upon that sells disposable plates, platters, etc. I was thinking this would be great if you were having a casual rehearsal dinner or day after brunch. If these events are going to be at a house the day before or after a wedding, who wants to clean dishes? I get that you can rent them but thought this was another good option. Heck, even if you were having a casual wedding. Some of this stuff is really chic and would look great at any type of affair.

For shrimp cocktail or an amuse bouche?



How about a trendy triangle plate for the entrees?


Coffee and saucer?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That name is too cute!! Love the coffee cup/saucer combo!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting blog. I just recently started my own blog (still learning) and now I'm finding my way around in BLOGWORLD to look out for some interesting blogs.
I am a graphic designer and I create one-of-a-kind, custom wedding invitations, etc... Feel free to leave a comment in one of my posts and tell me what you think of the designs. I look forward to hear from you. Bye!

Anonymous said...

These are nice throw aways.

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

That shrimp looks heavenly. Can I get my dish with 3 or 4?