Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fancy Find #7: A Find for Him!



I found these great cuff links on Thistle and Bee. Now, they are a little expensive (OK, I think really expensive) but that is why they are a fancy find, not for your everyday shopping. These fun guys range from $195 to $295 for the enamel animal ones but I thought they would be fun as a groom's gift, or maybe for the best man or even for your dad. There are tons more on the site with everything from fox to frogs, different color patterns and your classic silver monogrammed ones.

Just like I think every woman deserves at least one piece of knock your socks off fancy jewelry, I think guys should at least have one pair of nice cuff links.

7 comments:

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

ohh..i like those!! i especially love those martini ones!!!! oh and btw..i tagged you on my website!

Ellen Mint said...

I found some really cool and okay cheap ones at etsy that are a nice balance to the fancy ones.

They were shaped in everything from pizza and hamburgers to the old school Nintendo game system.

Anonymous said...

These are great!! They are a bit on the expensive side but...around the same price as a boring style from Tiffany's so I'd guess they are good quality and have a personal touch!

Mojito Maven said...

PSSSSSSSSSSSSST check out my blog :)

Amanda said...

I agree. I'm going to have to find the fiance a fancy pair for the big day. Something fun and unique.

Anonymous said...

i love cufflinks!! too bad p thinks they're lame :( oh well...

Amanda said...

Tag- I mean, if you're up for it...