Monday, October 6, 2008

Fancy Find #5 - Monogrammed Table Runner


Ok, here's something that I can categorize as a fancy thing I never knew I needed (You're right- I still don't NEED), wanted, or every really knew it existed! I love the idea of having a beautiful cake table with this table runner as a centerpiece of the wedding reception room. And one of the things I love most is that this is something you can probably repurpose, maybe use on an armoir, or make into a pillow?
I found this "Find" on Etsy - you know Etsy, right? Its from Etsy seller ArtfulBeginnings and she has lots of fun stuff on there and can help you coordinate your colors, monograms, etc.
I really love the idea of buying things off of Etsy and supporting small craft businesses. it just seems so much more personal for some reason.


Here's another cake table runner from Filigree Monogram Designs:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of wedding purchases that can be repurposed after the wedding and a BIGGER fan of etsy! Love your blog!
xoxo