Friday, September 26, 2008

It Happened Again...

FH (Future Husband) is virtually invisible to vendors. He is tasked with the rehearsal dinner. I just got an email from the hotel where it will be and they flat out said - Tom let us know that you guys would like us to draw up a contract, is this correct?
What? Do they think he is trying to sabotage things? Is his money not good enough? it is really so STRANGE! I mean, it took an effort to not respond directly to him, dig up my email and find me? Why not just reply to him????? BELIEVE ME I WANT TO DELEGATE THIS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice that whenever the fiance and I go to different vendors they include him in convo, but it seems because they have to.

Maybe men generally are not involved they want to check with the bride? I dunno. I sooo understand how that can be a pain in the butt.