Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hair jewelry

So, I have been on the lookout for hair jewelry. I am not a tiara girl but I need some sort of somethin' to make the day special. This is wear I wish I worked by my mom in the garment district of NYC. There are showrooms with this stuff everywhere. The thing is, I think I want to get a few things and try them on, right?

Here are some of my faves, some are realistic, some are just avant garde.

From White Aisle (an amazing site for paper, favors, jewelry and more)
*Note the coolest part- everything below (and for the most part their entire collection is under $20! The highest I saw was $39.99 but it contains freshwater pearls




Tigerlilly also has some gorgeous pieces, these are the more avant garde looks and well, more expensive ones. They seem very editorial to me but I would love to go to a wedding with a bride sporting one of these - I'm too boring to pull one od these guys off!




There are a ton of options out there and the costs are extreme also. The trick is finding the perfect one!

No comments: