Monday, September 8, 2008

I know I wanted to "Chill" on my honeymoon but...

this is NOT what I was talking about!

According to People.Com Singer KT Tunstall is heading on a honeymoon in Greenland. Ok, I get that it is a statement and its all for the environment but brrrrrrrrr.....

Newlywed KT Tunstall to Sail to Greenland

The article states:
The newlyweds, who exchanged vows on the northern tip of Scotland's remote Isle of Skye on Saturday, have signed up to help climate change awareness charity Cape Farewell, according to a rep for the organization.

Good for them, I'll be sipping coladas and getting massages, oh yeah, and I will be warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My first though was "Greenland?Jeez, why would anyone choose that? It's cold. Honeymoons are normally warm." Then I remembered something . . .I am going to Alaska. Not the same, but Alaska isn't exactly warm.

We always vacation in warm places so I wanted to try something different.