Monday, September 8, 2008

Home and garden for inspiration

So, I never would have thought about looking at Better Homes and Gardens magazine for inspirational wedding ideas. But during my Internet navigation of all things weddings, I came across the most beautiful flower ideas and photos.

They have a number of slide shows for wedding ideas.
Here's some that have held me captive:

Reception Centerpiece Arrangements
Editor's Pick: 30 Best Bouquets
Wedding Centerpiece Ideas

I am all about fresh flowers being beautiful for what they are. I am not looking for really structured pieces, I am getting married in the heart of May, I may as well embrace the abundance of gorgeous flowers that will be in full bloom.

Here are some of the pictures I love from BHG:

1 comment:

Patri Hernandez said...

Hi there,

I'm a new blogger; I have a new blog you can find here at this url: http://www.bestweddingcenterpieces.com

Your site is very related to mine, and I thought it would be beneficial for both of us to do a link exchange. Please let me know if you are interested. Patricia.

my email address is: trumanto2@googlemail.com