Sunday, January 25, 2009
Drum Roll Please.... GALIT BARAK GIVEAWAY!!!!!
OK, so just last week I discovered (ok, with the help of an email from ETSY, me and a million other people "discovered" lol) and posted an amazing Fancy Find from Galit Barak.
To find out more about Galit check out her blog
here's a quick synopsis...
She is a 22 year old jewelry designer from Israel. How amazing is this- she studied fine art before volunteering in a a drug rehab center, then spent time tourguiding soldiers in Jerusalem as a soldier herself. Now she is my favorite new jewelry maker hand crafting each piece with a crochet needle creating unique creations combining beautiful materials like pearls and semi-precious stones.
Now we've teamed up for a giveaway, check out the piece that could be yours!!!!!
Isn't it darling? I think its perfect for you brides-to-be or for any lady to wear around Valentine's day or any day of the year!
Here's how it will work: (NOTE: I sort of stole this process from Make Mine a Mojito, I think she does the best giveaways, ha ha, maybe its because I won one!)
1. Visit Galit's Etsy Store, particularly the Bridal Collection (of course)
2. Leave a comment telling me your favorite piece from the bridal collection
3. If you post a link to the contest on your blog, I'll enter your name twice!
4. Do the above two and become a follower and you'll get a third entry!! (don't worry faithful followers, you'll get this perk if you already are an official follower!)
5. Contest will end on Friday, January 30th and winner will be announced Monday, February 2nd!!
6. Galit will then send you the necklace directly from Israel! (I'll connect you through emails and make sure to keep in touch until you receive your prize)
Got it? Go!!!