Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Inspiration Boards


So one of the things I find as I go from wedding blog to wedding blog is the Inspiration Board. At first I was put off by this but the more I take a deep dive into planning (getting major logistics out of the way) I found that after I put one together it sort of helps ground you. There are so many options for everything that it is a good way to paste together things you like and create a vision for yourself.

Now, there is a picture of the Woodlands in here and some other things that are close to what I am actually going to have but mostly its about inspiration and theme.

UPDATE
Check out Polyvore its a really fun site for creating a collage or inspiration board, not just for weddings but maybe even for your own new fall wardrobe!

No comments: